Green touch hub is a company that aims to put its members first when it comes to making important decisions. To ensure these discussions help our members be more productive and successful, Green touch hub has put in place Community Guidelinesoutlining the types of content and discussions that are acceptable on Green touch hub, and what may be deemed inappropriate and dismissed by Green touch hub. These Community Guidelines are set forth to lend our members guidance within the Green touch hub community.
1. Be Human. Members must be real people, who provide their true names and accurate information about who they are. It is unacceptable to provide misleading information about the completed profile information on Green touch hub.
2. Be Professional. This is a business-to-business community where we expect members to conduct themselves professionally by not being displaying unacceptable behavior that is inappropriate, misleading or deceptive. It is unacceptable to share pornographic, obscene, vulgar or other disturbing images with the intent to distress or shock others on Green touch hub's community.
3. Be Respectful. Green touch hubis not a vehicle to be used to harm others. It is not acceptable to use Green touch hub's community to abuse, degrade, or send disruptive communications to people (e.g., spam, junk mail, letters of solicitation of any kind, phishing schemes, etc.). Do not use Green touch hub's to sponsor any form(s) of a threat or any violence or promotion of property damage, or for hate speech or discriminatory display due to a person’s race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, political or religious affiliations, or medical or physical condition. It is not permitted to intentionally interfere or disrupt Green touch hub's community with any form of intentional acts of infecting community with viruses, worms or other software than corrupt date and computer devices.
4. Respect Others' Rights and Follow the Law. Green touch hubis not to be used for illegal activities or to violate the rights of others or commit fraud of any kind. Please be sure you have legal rights before sharing or using someone else's copyrighted works, trademarks, private information, or trade secrets.
5. Respect Green touch hub's Rights. Please don't violate the rights of Green touch hub. Please don't use Green touch hub's services to wrongfully take data or information. It is unacceptable to suggest that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Green touch hubif you are not, nor is it acceptable violate Green touch hub's intellectual property rights.